General Terms and Conditions for using the website: www.greenrevolucia.com
These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between “Revolucia 4” Ltd., hereinafter referred to as “Revolucia”and the users of websites and services located on the domain www.greenrevolucia.com (hereinafter referred to as Users).
“Revolucia 4” Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with VAT: BG205255327, registered at 7, Stanislav Dospevski Str., Plovdiv, 4000, Bulgaria
Please read the published Terms and Conditions before using the information and commercial services offered by the site www.greenrevolucia.com (hereinafter referred to as Services). By accessing www.greenrevolucia.com, each User automatically complies with the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activity of “Revolucia” and the general terms and conditions of use of the services provided by “Revolucia”, by settling the relationship between us and each of our registered users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the verification of the contract between the User and “Revolucia”.
Art. 1 The services provided by Revolucia to the User constitute information according to the E-Commerce Act.
Art. 2. “Revolucia” is an e-shop available on the website www.greenrevolucia.com through which consumers have the opportunity to sign e-contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by Revolucia.
Identification and registration
Art. 3 (1) “Revolucia” identifies Users of the site by storing log files on the server at www.greenrevolucia.com and at the User’s IP address.
(2) “Revolucia” has the right to collect and use information about the Users after their registration. The information by which the person can be identified may include name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone, and any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information also includes any other information that the User enters, uses or renders upon use of the Services provided by “Revolucia”.
Art. 4 (1) “Revolucia” shall exercise due diligence and shall be responsible for the protection of the User’s information which has become known to him regarding the registration, subject to these General Terms, except in case of force majeure, accidental occurrence or malicious actions of third parties.
(2). In the registration form filled in by the User at the time of registration, “Revolucia” indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusal to provide it. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees that the information will be processed in the order specified therein.
(3) The restrictions under para. 1 shall not apply in the event that Revolucia has an obligation to provide personal information to the User to the relevant competent governmental authorities under applicable law.
Art. 5 (1) “Revolucia” shall collect and use the information under Art. 4 for the purposes set forth in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new Consumer goods and / or services (free of charge or paid). The described purposes for which the information is used are not exhaustively listed and do not create obligations for “Revolucia”.
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees with the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes of this Agreement and the Direct Makering.
Art. 6 (1) The user may register by filling in the relevant online registration form, available on-line on the Revolucia website, agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions and declaring that he is qualified.
(2) By pressing the virtual button “Registration” which verifies the General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the indicated Terms and Conditions, stating that he/she is familiar with them, accepts them and is committed to complying with them. By recording it on a relevant medium on the server of Revolucia, through a commonly accepted standard for transformation in a technical way allowing its reproduction, this electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. “Revolucia” may store in the log files on its server the IP address of the User as well as any other information necessary to identify and reproduce its electronic statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet at the “Revolucia” site in a way that permits its storage and reproduction.
(3) When completing the application for registration, the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data regarding the identity (for the individuals), the legal status (for the legal entities)
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User receives a unique username and password to access the services available through the Revolucia website.
(2) The user name with which the User registers does not give him any rights other than the right to use the specific username within the Revolucia e-shop.
(3) The registered user in his / her capacity as a representative of a legal person shall be obliged to enter his / her full name and address, respectively. the name of the legal entity he/she represents. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the user guarantees and confirms that he/she has a contractual relationship with the registered company. In the event of incorrect or misleading information, the party is deprived of the right of access to the services of the Revolucia website.
(4) The user is obliged to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are necessary in order to protect his / her password and not to disclose his / her password to third parties and to inform immediately “Revolucia” in case of unauthorized access, as well as probability and suspicion of such access. He / she bears the responsibility and risk of protecting his / her password, as well as all actions performed by him / her or by a third person using his / her password.
Art. 8 (1) The User has the right to access on-line the services provided through the Revolucia website, subject to the conditions and access requirements set by “Revolucia”. In order to be able to use the services, the User should enter his username and password.
(2) The user has the right of access and online correction of the personal data provided at the registration.
Art. 9 (1) Users use the interface of the Revolucia website to establish e-contracts for the purchases of the goods offered by Revolucia in the e-shop. The same contracts may also be established after a telephone call between the user and a Revolucia staff member.
(2) The contract for the purchase and sale of a good is considered concluded when the order is confirmed by “Revolucia”.
(3) In the absence of availability of a product, “Revolucia” reserves the right to cancel the order.
Art. 10 (1) To declare an order, the User must register or identify in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in these General Terms, as well as enter into the system by identifying with a username and password.
(2) After selecting one or more merchandise offered on the Revolucia website, the User must add those items to his / her shopping list (“basket”, “cart”).
(3) It is necessary for the User to provide delivery data and to choose the method and time of payment and then confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(4) When making an order, the User receives an email confirmation that his order has been accepted.
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those listed on the Revolucia website at the time of the order, except in case of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products include VAT.
Art. 12 “Revolucia” reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of the products offered in the online store, and such changes will not affect any orders already made.
Art. 13 (1) “Revolucia” may grant discounts for the products offered in the online store in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and rules set by “Revolucia”. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is shown. Discounts can be provided in a variety of forms (eg promotions, loyalty rewards, provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
(2) Different types of discounts can not be combined when ordering and purchasing the same commodity.
Art. 14 When the consumer returns a product with the right to refund the amount paid for any reason, the price to be refunded shall be reduced by the amount of the discount received on the product and only the amount actually paid shall be refunded.
Art. 15 (1) The consumer may pay the price of the ordered goods using one of the options listed on the website of his choice. On www.greenrevolucia.com, it is possible to pay upon delivery (if he/she is based in Bulgaria) and Paypal, regardless of their location.
(2) If the User chooses the courier and pending payment option, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the courier’s shipping price upon receipt of the goods.
Art. 16 If the User opts for a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
Art. 17 “Revolucia” is not responsible if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is unavailable or otherwise not functioning for reasons that can not be attributed to Revolucia’s fault.
Art. 18 (1) The delivery of the ordered goods shall be made by a courier to a designated office or delivery address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or by the Bulgarian Post for orders abroad. The delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated on www.greenrevolucia.com.
(2) Prior to dispatch of the ordered goods, “Revolucia” may contact the User on the telephone number provided by him/her in order to specify details of the order and/or delivery.
(3) “Revolucia” is not liable for delivery failures in cases where the User has indicated incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone.
(4) In the cases where an advance payment has been agreed, the order is sent 1-3 days after receiving the payment. If the user wants his order to arrive before a certain date, he/she should specify it in advance.
Art. 19 Delivery in Bulgaria is done within 1-3 business days. For other orders in Europe between 1-3 weeks and 3-5 weeks for all of the other countries. Under extraordinary circumstances, “Revolucia” reserves the right to extend the delivery period by informing the User in good time.
Art. 20 (1) Ordered goods are delivered upon signature, with larger shipments (at courier’s discretion) delivered to the entrance of the building.
(2) The user is obliged to review the goods at the moment of their delivery and to immediately notify the courier for orders in Bulgaria and Revolucia for orders from abroad of any damages. If the User does do so, it is assumed that the delivery was accepted without objection.
Art. 21 (1) In case the order cannot be delivered to the addressee in person, the order shall be delivered as follows:
(a) for an official address – to a person working at the address, stating the name of the person who received the consignment;
(b) for the home address of a household member, stating the name of the person who received the consignment.
(2) If the consignment can not be handed over by Revolucia, The Bulgarian Post or the chosen courier company, the person making the shipment shall call the contact number indicated by the User in order to determine from which courier office the User may receive the delivery .
(3) If Revolucia cannot make a contact with the user, the e-contract between Revolucia and the user will be terminated
Art. Article 22 (1) In the case of international supplies, the rules for delivery and receipt of consignments to the respective national postal service as well as the relevant national legislation of the country of destination of the goods are applicable.
(2) All import charges for importing the goods shall be at the expense of the User. The user can not claim a refund if he refuses to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
Art. 23 “Revolucia” reserves the right to change the available delivery and payment methods and / or the terms and conditions at any time by publishing the available methods of delivery and payment on the website without any other notice.
Cancellation of e-contract, return and replacement
Art. Article 24 (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason without due compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party.
(2) In order to exercise this right under this Clause, the Consumer must clearly inform Revolucia of his decision to withdraw from the contract by identifying the goods he wishes to return by providing all the details of the order and delivery made, including , but not limited to: the content and value of the order, the details of the person who made the order, the details of the person who accepted the delivery and the date of delivery.
(3) “Revolucia” publishes on its website a returns form which the user will have to download and complete
(4) In order to exercise the right to retun, the consumer must send the downloaded completed form. In this case, “Revolucia” immediately sends a hard copy confirmation of the acceptance of the return.
(5) The user is obliged to return the goods at his own expense, together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, and hand them over to Revolucia or to the person authorized by the latter within 14 days from the date on which the User has sent a returns forms.
(6) “Revolucia” shall have the right to defer the reimbursement of the payments until the goods have been returned or until proof has been furnished that the goods have been re-dispatched, whichever is the earlier.
(7) If the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 5 without notifying Revolucia of the delay and without providing a valid reason for doing so, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn his/her return case.
Art. 25 (1) The consumer shall not have the right make a return in the case of an order of:
products made according to individual specifications or clearly personalized;
products that may impair their quality or products with a short shelf life;
for newspapers, periodicals or magazines, including imported and foreign language magazines;
products which can not be returned for reasons of health or hygiene,
and whose packaging has been open after delivery; sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software that have been open after delivery.
When the provided service is information that is adapted to its nature of use and its one-time receipt by the User renders it irrelevant to its return
Art. 26 “Revolucia” refunds to the User the price paid for the returned goods.
Art. Article 27 (1) The consumer shall be entitled to a return when a claim for damaged goods is filed
(2) The consumer has the right to claim the goods regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee of the good or service. The consumer is not entitled to a claim where the discrepancy is due to the natural wear of the item.
(3) When satisfaction of the claim is made by replacing the goods with another one corresponding to the agreed, “Revolucia” shall retain the original warranty conditions.
(4) In the event of claiming the goods, the consumer may claim reimbursement of the amount paid, to replace the goods with other goods with the same price or having the price of the returned goods deducted when making a purchase with a higher financial value
(5) The returns claim can be submitted in a telephone call, on the number indicated by “Revolucia” or in writing, by the e-mail or by mail. There is an uploaded Returns form on the “Revolucia” website.
(6). When a claim is made, the user indicates the subject matter of the claim, the preferred way of receiving his money back, the amount claimed, and the address, telephone and contact email.
(7) When submitting a claim, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
1. receipt or invoice;
2. protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or the service with the agreed;
3. other documents establishing the claim
(8) The return of consumer goods may be filed not later than two months after the finding of the non-conformity with the agreed, as well as after the expiry and the expiry date.
(9). The term stops running for the time it takes for an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(10) If “Revolucia” has provided a commercial guarantee for the good and the term of the guarantee is longer than the time limits for submitting the claim under paragraph. 1, the claim may be claimed until the expiry of the commercial guarantee.
(11) Making a returns claim is not an obstacle to filing a petition
Art. 28 Consumers benefit from the warranty periods provided for in the Consumer Protection Act.
Single e-contract termination
Art. 29 “Revolucia” has the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present general conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 30 (1) The intellectual property rights of all materials and resources located on the Revolucia website (including the available databases) are protected by copyright law and related rights belong to Revolucia or the corresponding person who has relinquished the right to use “Revolucia” and can not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) When copying or reproducing information beyond the admissible and any other violation of intellectual property rights over the resources of Revolucia, Revolucia shall have the right to claim damages for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
(3) Unless expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute or otherwise disclose the information resources posted on the Revolucia website.
Art. 31 (1) “Revolucia” undertakes to exercise due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
(2) “Revolucia” has the right to disable or erase the username and password for access to the user’s profile in the event that the user violates the intellectual property rights of Revolucia on the intellectual property objects contained on the website.
(3) “Revolucia” reserves the right to discontinue access to the services provided after giving notice to the user’s profile. “Revolucia” has the right, , in its sole discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on the site
Termination of the e-contract
Art. 32 (1) Except as explained in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall also terminate upon termination of the activity of Revolucia or termination of maintenance of its website.
(2). Upon termination of the contract, “Revolucia” deactivates the user profile and deletes the password for access to it.
Art. 33 Except as outlined above, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving one week’s notice to the other party in the event of non-performance of the obligations under the contract.
Art. 34 The written form of the contract is deemed to be met by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in or selected by the User or a check box on the website, etc. similar, insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
Art. 35 The authorities governing the activity of Revolucia are the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) with the following coordinates:
Phone: 0700 111 22
address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square, 4A, fl. 3, 4 and 6
Tel: 02 / 91-53-518
address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Art. 36 The parties declare that if any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not result in the invalidity of the entire contract or its other parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or established practice.
Amendment to the general conditions
Art. 37 (1) “Revolucia” undertakes to notify Users of any amendment to these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the specified by the User email address.
(2) When disagreeing with the amendments to the General Conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the e-contract without giving any reason and without indemnity or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the Consumer shall notify Revolucia within one month of receipt of the notice under the preceding paragraph.
(3) In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract under the terms and conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment is deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
Art. 38 For all matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.