Orders and deliveries
How to order from Revolucia's online store
- Select the product(s) which you’d like to order.
- Click the button “Add to cart”
- Then click on the shopping cart green button and check your order, if all of your selected items are there, click on the button “Proceed to checkout”
- Then fill in your billing details (name, address, etc.) and choose your payment method. If your order is for above 20.50 Euros, up to 5 kg and you are based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, the delivery is going to be free of charge. Also, if your order is for either the Center of Plovdiv or the neighbourhood of Karshiaka, the delivery is also going to be free of charge, even if your order is for less than 20.50 Euros and you want to pick it up in person or get it delivered by a member of our team (Deliveries to courier offices for orders of less than 20.50 Euros in Plovdiv will be charged the regular prices for deliveries to Speedy & Econt offices & automats).
- Complete the order and you’ll receive a notification email with the products that you have selected and the amount you need to pay (if you’ve selected the cash on delivery payment option).
Our products can’t wait to arrive at your place and that’s why we are processing the orders as quickly as possible. In Bulgaria we work with the courier service companies Speedy and Econt.
The delivery options by couriers are:
Delivery to a Speedy office for 2.02 Euros or 3.95 BG Leva and to your personal address for 3.82 Euros or 7.48 BG Leva. The price for delivery to an Econt office is 2.80 Euros or 5.49 BG Leva and to your address it is 3.82 Euros or 7.48 BG Leva.
***Bear in mind that:
Sometimes the delivery price might increase if your parcel weighs more than 1 kg or if you’ve chosen the “cash on delivery”option and the amount you’re paying is larger, because Econt and Speedy charge a percentage from the paid amount for the cash on delivery payment service.
The Speedy automats can only keep your parcel for up to 3 days, afterwards it gets moved to the closest Speedy office for 2 more days. Speedy cannot keep your parcel for longer than 5 days!
Parcels sent to Speedy offices can only be kept there for 5 days, for Econt, the pick-up deadline is 7 days. If 5 days (for Speedy) and 7 days (for Econt) pass and you still haven’t picked up your parcel, it will get returned to us. We kindly ask you to be responsible and collect your parcels on time. Reverse logistics cost not only time and money but also unnecessary CO2 emissions to our environment!
For deliveries outside of Bulgaria, we work with Bulgarian Posts and the delivery time depends on the local courier processing the order.
Revolucia reserves the right to change the prices of the products on our website, blog, Facebook and Instagram pages and to make promotions without a notice (of course we’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date with the latest promotions)
When you make an order, please give us your most up-to-date address, telephone number and email. If for any reason you cannot collect your parcel or you’ve changed your address, please let us know as soon as possible.
If the courier cannot deliver your package for any reason such as he/she cannot find your address or there are adverse weather conditions, we’ll contact you as soon as possible to reschedule the delivery.
In case of a return, please provide us with as much information as possible including a written description and pictures of the faulty item.Each return will be handled on a case by case basis.
Revolucia reserves the right to decline a refund if we find the indicated reasons invalid. For example, the product doesn’t look the same way as on the website is not a valid reason.
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)