Orders and deliveries
How to order from Revolucia's online store
- Select the product(s) which you’d like to order.
- Click the button “Add to cart”
- Then click on the shopping cart green button and check your order, if all of your selected items are there, click on the button “Proceed to checkout”
- Then fill in your billing details (name, address, etc.) and choose your payment method. If your order is above 20.50 Euros, up to 5 kg and you are based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, the delivery is going to be free of charge. Also, if your order is for either the Center of Plovdiv or the neighbourhood of Karshiaka, the delivery is also going to be free of charge.
- Complete the order and you’ll receive a notification email with the products that you have selected and the amount you need to pay
Our products can’t wait to arrive at your place and that’s why we are processing the orders as quickly as possible. In Bulgaria we work with the courier service companies Speedy and Econt. We’d highly encourage you to choose Speedy as Econt’s customer service and concern for the environment are far from satisfactory. We’ve kept them because some of our customers asked us to.
***The cheapest delivery option is 0.66 Euros or 1.29 BG Leva. In order for you to benefit from this one, you have to pay for your order by card at one of Speedy’s designated automats, available in several cities including Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Varna and more. For more information, visit: https://www.speedy.bg/en/automats-information
Other convenient delivery options include:
Delivery to a Speedy office for 1.53 Euros or 2.99 BG Leva and to your personal address for 3.58 Euros or 7 BG Leva. The price for delivery to an Econt office is 2.25 Euros or 4.40 BG Leva and to your address it is 3.28 Euros or 6.42 BG Leva.
***Bear in mind that sometimes the delivery price might increase if your parcel weighs more than 1 kg or if you’ve chosen the “cash on delivery”option and the amount you’re paying is larger, because Econt and Speedy charge a percentage for the service
For deliveries outside of Bulgaria, we work with Bulgarian Posts and the delivery time depends on the local courier processing the order.
Revolucia reserves the right to change the prices of the products on our website, blog, Facebook and Instagram pages and to make promotions without a notice (of course we’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date with the latest promotions)
When you make an order, please give us your most up-to-date address, telephone number and email. If for any reason you cannot collect your package or you’ve changed your address, please let us know as soon as possible.
If the courier cannot deliver your package for any reason such as he/she cannot find your address or there are adverse weather conditions, we’ll contact you as soon as possible to reschedule the delivery.
In case of a return, please provide us with as much information as possible including a written description and pictures of the faulty item.Each return will be handled on a case by case basis.
Revolucia reserves the right to decline a refund if we find the indicated reasons invalid. For example, the product doesn’t look the same way as on the website is not a valid reason.
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)